Information for Prospective Undergraduate Students
Note: Unfortunately we no longer have openings for 2020 undergraduate research assistants/directed studies/honours students. However, if you have a special interest in working in our lab specifically you can still send an email to express this interest.
Thank you for your interest in potentially joining the lab! If you would like to apply, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
1. Year in School
2. Overall GPA and copy of unofficial transcript
3. GPA in Psychology Courses
4. List of Psychology Courses Taken (e.g., Abnormal, Social, Cognitive, Statistics, etc.)
5. Describe in a few sentences any previous lab experience you have had (previous lab experience is not required)
6. Describe in a few sentences your thoughts regarding your academic and/or career goals (it is ok if you don't know yet)
7. About how many hours per week can you devote to the lab?
8. Do you want to make a one-semester or one-year commitment?